One of the most exciting part of the weekend is the “brunching”. All those amazing spots of New York, it is something that I look forward to, THE event of the weekend 🙂 For me it is mostly after a workout-so there is this feeling of “I earned it”- which kinda makes everything taste a bit more delicious. Just because I can eat breakfast for dinner, that really is one meal that I’m obsessed about.
Even though NYC has a lot to offer, I like going to my usual spots, near by neighborhood locations which also gives an additional warmer feeling to it. For anyone who is coming to New York, thats is my short list of brunch spots:
- Two Hands
- The Elk
- Egg Shop
- Butcher’s Daughter
- Cafe Gitane
What to eat in those spots?
I’m a sucker of good Avocado Toast and almost all those spots have fantastic ones! with some additional yumminess along with it:
- The ELK : Soft Scrambled eggs with roasted sweet potatoes on the side and their Matcha Tea with almond milk [THE BEST!]
- Two Hands : Market Bowl, where you have scrambled eggs, quinoa, spinach, sweet potatoes, avocado roasted tomatoes and beets combined.
- Egg Shop : Bowls are amazing -everything eggs.
- Cafe Gitane : I simply love their avo toast with one fried egg on top & Cappucino
- Butcher’s Daughter : hard boiled eggs with toast and jams
- Buvette : just go and experience, that place is special:)
What are your fav brunching spots?